Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘My Cupcake Toppers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 33 Grovewood Business Centre, Strathclyde Business Park, ML4 3NQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions
My Cupcake Toppers is a trading division of My Cupcake Heaven operating from 33 Grovewood Business Centre, Strathclyde Business Park, ML4 3NQ
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 0434 557
Please quote your order number in any correspondence.
VAT No: 222 4672 28
Company Registration No: SC435702
- My Cupcake Toppers - all toppers
1.1 Toppers are available on icing, rice or premium rice paper and all standard variations in size and cost are displayed on our website.
1.2 A cutting service is available for the following sizes: 2.13” and 1.5”. We aim to provide the highest standard of service within a 2-3mm margin.
1.3 We can print any image up to A4 size and can crop images to specified sizes and shapes.
1.4 For personalised toppers, proofs are sent for your approval of cropping, text and design. Due to the nature of edible inks and papers, colours may vary slightly to those on your proof.
- Making a contract with us - all toppers
2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. Orders placed via our website www.mycupcaketoppers.co.uk will receive a confirmation email to inform you that we have received your order and payment.
2.2 Orders placed by email or telephone will receive an invoice by email. On receipt of payment you will receive a confirmation email to inform you that we have received your order and payment.
2.3 We aim to process all orders within 24 hours of sending a confirmation email.
2.4 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will inform you of this.
2.5 If we have not received the relevant information from you with which to process your order, we will inform you of this which may result in a delay in processing your order.
2.6 If the goods you order are unavailable, we may supply you with substitute goods. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, you will not have to pay to return them to us.
- How to place an individual order – all toppers
3.1 All orders must be processed through our website shop www.mycupcaketoppers.co.uk to be accepted by us.
3.2 Items should be placed in your basket one at a time, after which you may alter the quantities required.
- Ordering express toppers
4.1 Orders received before 10am for pre-designed toppers will be posted the same day. Orders placed after 10am may be posted the following day.
- Ordering personalised toppers
5.1 For personalised items you must supply images and may upload a maximum of 12 images per item.
5.2 By purchasing from us you are confirming that you have the rights/permissions to use any images sent to us and accept full liability.
5.3 Please supply the largest photo file available to you as small files may not print sharply. If we feel this will affect the finished product, we will inform you by email and this may lead to a delay in processing your order.
5.4 We accept files in the following format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF and BMP.
5.5 A special instructions box is provided below the image uploads for additional information or personalised messages which are to be added to your toppers. Messages will be reproduced exactly as you have written them.
5.6 On receipt of payment we will send a proof for your approval within 24 hours. Once you have notified us that you are happy with this, we will print and post. You will receive an order fulfilment email to inform you that your order is ready to be posted.
5.7 You may request amendments to your proof as part of our service however, repeated amendments due to insufficient information supplied by you, may incur extra charges. We will inform you of this in advance.
5.8 Personalised orders which are signed off before 1pm will be posted the same day. Orders signed off after 1pm may be posted the following day.
5.9 Your images will be kept on file for a minimum of six months and may appear on our website. If you do not wish your toppers to appear on our website please contact us.
- Ordering charity toppers
6.1 Orders for charity toppers are subject to the same terms and conditions defined under the heading all toppers and personalised toppers with the following additions:
6.2 Toppers for your selected charity are available at £1 per sheet.
6.3 Where toppers are predesigned and sold at our standard prices, 25% of the value of the toppers is donated to the selected charity.
- Ordering corporate toppers
7.1 Orders for corporate toppers are subject to the same terms and conditions defined under the heading all toppers and personalised toppers with the following additions:
7.2 Orders for corporate toppers should be placed via the ‘Corporate toppers’ section of our website shop.
7.3 Timescales for large orders will vary – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
7.4 Orders placed by telephone or email will be invoiced by email. Orders will not be sent until payment is made unless otherwise agreed by us.
7.5 Alternative arrangements are available for invoicing and payment – these should be arranged when placing an order.
7.6 We are happy to send samples for corporate orders.
- Paying for your toppers – all toppers
8.1 At the checkout you will be asked to input your email address, shipping address and telephone number. We will only use this information to supply and contact you. We will not pass on your details to any third parties.
8.2 You will also be asked to select your shipping method.
8.3 Payment can be made using Paypal or by our secure card method Shopify payments.
8.4 In cases where these payment methods are not appropriate, payment may be made over the telephone with any major credit/debit card.